Treevangang Van Sharing Terms & Conditions
1. The Van can be driven only by the lessee or another eligible person.
2. The lessor guarantees that the car is in good condition, ready to use, with a valid inspection and insurance.
3. The lesser undertakes to bear the cost of any repairs to the vehicle that are not the result of improper driving by the lessee and following normal use and driving of the vehicle.
Campervan Hire Process
1. The payment for the settled lease equals x EUR and must be paid before the van lease. Moreover, the security deposit for the Van equals 500 EUR and will be fully returned within 7 days after returning the van. The deposit will be fully returned only if there is no damage to the van caused by negligence or inattentiveness of the lessee.
The deposit will not be returned if there is extensive van damage caused by the lessee or in case of an inability to recognize the perpetrator.
The reservation fee of 100 euro is subtracted from the original amount. If the lessee cancel the reservation, the reservation fee is returnable only if the cancellation was made 6 weeks prior to the rental starting date.
2. The lessee picks up the van on the x and is obliged to return it on the agreed date in the same condition as received, and with the full gas tank.
3. The Van has a 200km/day limit. If you exceed a limit, you’d pay an extra 0,25€/per every km.
4. Vehicle check-in starts from 3pm, and Check-out is due 11am.
Use of Vehicle / Maintenance
The lessee shall take all reasonable steps to properly maintain the vehicle, including oil checks, water, and batteries.
* If there is any control light showing up on the driver’s desktop – the lessee shall stop the vehicle and contact with the Treevangang employee
Subject to the terms of this agreement, the lessee will pay for the cost of repairing or replacing tires damaged during the rental period provided that the renter will reimburse me for expenditure reasonably incurred if:
- I produce relevant receipts
- The tire is defective and is returned by me to the renter for inspection;
- The manufacturer accepts liability under his warranty,
The lessee will be liable for any costs associated with the incorrect use of fuel ( fuel being diesel )
During the period of the lease, the lessee acknowledges that he / she takes full responsibility for the safe use of the vehicle, and the technical state of the vehicle.
- The lessee agree that during the rental period, I will not and will not allow the vehicle to be:
- Driven otherwise than in a cautious, prudent and normal manner;
- Sublet or lend the hired vehicle to anyone, for any reason whatsoever
- Smoking cigarettes inside the van
- Used in a manner which could cause damage;
- Driven by a person under the influence of alcohol or drugs or with a blood alcohol level in excess of that permitted by law;
- Left with the ignition key in the vehicle while it is unoccupied
- Left unoccupied without the cd faceplate removed
- Driven by persons:
- Under the age of 23 years; or who is not authorized by law to drive the vehicle. Particulars of a proposed licensed driver of the vehicle are set out under the heading ‘Driver details’ in the motor rental agreement.
- Submersion in water
- Used for any illegal purpose for any race, rally, or contest
- Used to tow any vehicle or trailer.
- Used to carry more persons than is permitted by any relevant authority or detailed in the Vehicle manual or on the Vehicle or specified in this agreement
- The lessee oblies to respect the insurance conditions such as age and date of issue of driving license (minimum 2 years).
Responsibility when an accident occurs
- In the event of an accident, loss or damage arising out of the use of the vehicle I will notify the renter, or Treevangang representative within 24hrs of the happening of the event
- Obtain the names and addresses of the third parties and any witnesses and report the event to the nearest police station;
- Complete a European accident report form
- Not make any admission of liability to other parties, settlement offer or other like offer;
- Assist the renter in handling any claim arising from any event, including providing all relevant information and attending court to give evidence.
- The lessee acknowledges that the excess or other amount due by me in respect of any damage arising from an accident, loss, or damage is payable at the time of reporting the event and not at the completion of the rental period.
- The lessee will pay for any costs relating to the delivery of a change over the vehicle as a result of an accident regardless of which party is at fault.
Release and indemnity of Treevangang
Subject to its obligation to deliver the vehicle, the lessee releases Treevangang, its employees, contractors, and agents, from any liability to me (regardless of who is at fault) for any loss or damage incurred by me by reason of this agreement, including but not limited to:
- Any loss or damage caused by breakdown, mechanical defect, accident, or the vehicle being unsuitable for my purpose
- Any loss or damage to any property left in or on the vehicle, in any service vehicle, or on any Treevangang premises or recovered or handled by Treevangang agents.
- Subject to any insurance arrangements agreed with the renter, I hereby indemnify and shall keep indemnified Treevangang, its employees, and agents against any claims, demands, and expenses (including legal costs) incurred or sustained by them or any of them by reason of my use and/or possession of the vehicle.
- Instances beyond the renter control means they cannot release the vehicle to the lessee due to a prior accident or fault with the vehicle. In this instance, the renter will endeavor to find a replacement vehicle or give a full refund of the price of hire to the customer.
During the rental period, the lessee hereby declares:
a) That releases the renter and the agent from all liability regarding the use of the vehicle;
b) Under no circumstances can the rental platform here agent be held liable for improper use of the vehicle or the resulting damage.
End of Lease
The subject of the lease agreement will be returned on the settled date (3a.) with a full gas tank, and without any damage resulting from the abnormal use of the vehicle. The vehicle should be returned in the same condition and with the same equipment as at the beginning of the rent.
- In case of not returning Van in time, Treevangang will charge a double of an average vehicle rent price fee for each extra day of the delay.
- In case of not returning the Van with a full fuel tank, the lessee will be charged 4 euro for every liter of fuel missing.
- If the van is excessively dirty, the lessor has the right to charge extra for the excessive cleaning.
- In case the keys to the rented vehicle are lost, a lessee is obliged to pay 250 euro of compensation.
- This agreement shall be governed by the European Union Law in which this agreement was signed.
- I warrant that all information supplied by me to Treevangang Campervans in connection with this agreement is true.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other oral undertakings, warranties, or agreements between the parties relating to the subject matter of this agreement. Treevangang Campers reserves the right to add or amend any rental charges without prior notice.
- This agreement constitutes a full release of liability of the lessor (Maciej Chmielewski) in case any accident occurs during the rental period.
- Any damage caused by negligence of the vehicle, will be reduced from the deposit.
Offgrid Experience General Terms & Conditions
- The Client shall use the Property solely for vacation purposes and shall not engage in any unlawful or commercial activities on the premises.
- The maximum occupancy of the Property is 4 guests.
Exceeding this limit without prior written consent from the Owner may result in additional charges or termination of the rental agreement.
- The Client shall maintain the Property in a clean and tidy condition during the rental period.
- The Client shall not cause any damage to the Property or its contents beyond reasonable wear and tear.
- In case of any damages caused by the Client or their guests, the Client shall be responsible for covering the costs of repair or replacement.
Offgrid Experience Cancellation Policy
- The cancellation is free of charge 15 days prior to the date of arrival, after this time we charge you 90% the house rate as cancellation fee, if we could not find another guests for this time.